18 Haziran 2014 Çarşamba

hello!

So.. here is my much anticipated blog.. It's the year 2014 and I'm writing a blog for the first time in my life.(yeah, didn't even write one back when it was cool to have a blog) I actually don't have much to say right now. Just finished final exams, so... summer vacation? N-o.. Moms don't have summer vacations or weekends or national holidays et cetera, et cetera.. Everyday is pretty much the same: up at 8:30 to the voice of a toddler "mommy-get up-GET UP!"(In the coming days I will enlighten you more on the topic of "How Much My Son Hates to Sleep, Sleeping People and Even the Notion of Sleep"). Anyway I jump out of bed with half opened eyes and it's all downhill from there.. I don't wanna bore anyone with the details of my mundane and monotonous daily routine of cooking, feeding, changing diaper then feeding again and no surprise changing diaper again...playing dinosaurs and playdough and reading stories in between the feedings and ofcourse the "fun" house chores I try to squeeze in...Believe me it's so much more boring than it sounds. Will get back to you as soon as something "exciting" happens. Promise.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder