22 Haziran 2014 Pazar

Ok, the biggest dilemma of a mom. Picture this: your toddler falls asleep by himself (something as rare as yellow diamonds, he fell asleep by himself only 5 times in his lifetime of 25 months) long before his bedtime. You have nothing planned for this precious and  spontanous "free time". Panic takes over. What if I can't use this time effectively? Or worse, what if I decide to sit around lazily and the next day I think of a million things "I could have done". Like I said big dilemma... When you are student AND a mom, your day is so full that you actually have it planned to the minute. So after 3 weeks of stressful exams, a 48-hour-bug and a long day of entertaining company, here I am sitting on the couch and feeling genuinely "guilty" for having free time. Now I will go and either do something amazing or just lie lazily. Will inform you about the outcome.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder